Also known as Amy, but the majority of the time it's 'Mammy'. I'm Mammy to my little munchkin Oskar (born Oct '10) a little diva, Erika (born Mar '13) two cats; Sid and Nancy and three fishies. I'm partial to a spot of leopard print, Hello Kitty and anything cat related. I love the sea and want to live right by it one day. Rock and Roll is my music of choice, and I enjoy a glass of wine, or three. Taking photographs and eating cheese and olives are also very important.

Tuesday 27 November 2012

A little sister for Oskar

We've just found out that we're lucky enough to be expecting a little girl and so far she looks perfect! I never thought we'd be lucky enough to get one of each, and this has made this rough pregnancy seem a little more worth while! Although a little brother for Oskar would have been lovely, a little girl is just perfect and completes our family!
Her name will be Erika. Just so I can spend more of my time telling people "with a 'K'" like I do with Oskar.
When we went in for the scan she was in a very awkward position so we couldn't tell what sex she was. I had to have a walk around to try and get her to move, and eventually, just at the last minute, she decided to move her foot and show us that she definitely didn't have any boy parts. It was one of the most exciting moments of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment