Also known as Amy, but the majority of the time it's 'Mammy'. I'm Mammy to my little munchkin Oskar (born Oct '10) a little diva, Erika (born Mar '13) two cats; Sid and Nancy and three fishies. I'm partial to a spot of leopard print, Hello Kitty and anything cat related. I love the sea and want to live right by it one day. Rock and Roll is my music of choice, and I enjoy a glass of wine, or three. Taking photographs and eating cheese and olives are also very important.

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Sorting out Oskar's stuff.

This morning I started selling Oskar's old clothes through Instagram/Paypal. I've only posted a few things and so far made over £50. So it's going pretty well. I've kept stuff that could be unisex like some T-shirts and hoodies but other than that its all up for sale. It's quite sad seeing some of my favourite stuff go, but it's pointless hanging onto stuff because after Erika is born I'm done having babies! I have about three boxes of stuff to get out of the loft so hopefully going to make a few more pennies for new Oskar and Erika stuff. I'm hoping I can sneak the Xmas tree out the loft at the same time (it's ALMOST December!)
Oskar has been 'helping' me when I've been sorting his bedroom out, and of course he suddenly gets attached to stuff he hasn't paid a blind bit of notice to since he was about 6 months. I've been sneaking stuff in the charity bag when he hasn't been looking.
This morning we were talking about his bedroom and how it's tidy and not 'scary' anymore, and he informed me that "friend's gone now.."
He's had a 'friend' called Jack for the past couple of months, at first he liked him but one night he woke up screaming and refused to go in his bedroom for almost 2 weeks. So hopefully this is the end of 'Jack' and he'll sleep happily in there, as much as I like having him in bed between me and Shaun.

No comments:

Post a Comment