Also known as Amy, but the majority of the time it's 'Mammy'. I'm Mammy to my little munchkin Oskar (born Oct '10) a little diva, Erika (born Mar '13) two cats; Sid and Nancy and three fishies. I'm partial to a spot of leopard print, Hello Kitty and anything cat related. I love the sea and want to live right by it one day. Rock and Roll is my music of choice, and I enjoy a glass of wine, or three. Taking photographs and eating cheese and olives are also very important.

Thursday 14 February 2013

So funny.

I've just finished cleaning my teeth and getting ready for bed and I walked into my bedroom, and found Oskar with dodie in mouth, all tucked up with my iPad, he was on YouTube watching Chuggington, in Japanese. Haha! He was so engrossed in it he didn't even notice me enter the room and take his photo. He's now lying next to me watching Pocoyo in Italian, he's hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment