Also known as Amy, but the majority of the time it's 'Mammy'. I'm Mammy to my little munchkin Oskar (born Oct '10) a little diva, Erika (born Mar '13) two cats; Sid and Nancy and three fishies. I'm partial to a spot of leopard print, Hello Kitty and anything cat related. I love the sea and want to live right by it one day. Rock and Roll is my music of choice, and I enjoy a glass of wine, or three. Taking photographs and eating cheese and olives are also very important.

Saturday 15 June 2013

Neglected Blog!

It's been too long since I posted on here so I'll quickly get up to date!

Erika is now 12 weeks old and weighs 12lb 9oz! She's such a little chunk.
She's a complete diva compared to Oskar, she likes to be fussed over all the time! It's a good job she's cute. She's started teething already so we've bought her some Baltic Amber beads, since they worked so well with Oskar! 
Her favourite things to do are being walked around, lying on day's chest, and most definitely milk. She won't take a dodie, as much as I try! The Mam dodies that Oskar was hooked on make her gag, and the only one she'll suck for a little bit is a green frog Tommee Tippee one which they don't make with that particular teat anymore! Typical!
Oskar is an amazing big brother. He's adjusted so well to Erika. As soon as she was born he just accepted her as if she's been here forever. He kicks up a fuss when I change a smelly nappy shouting 'baby Erika stinks!!'. But that's as bad as its gotten. When she cries he'll go and hold her hand. Or force a dummy or bottle in her mouth. He'll sit and say 'what's the matter baby Erika? Why you crying?' It makes my heart melt a little. 
He's never called her Erika, it's always Baby Erika. And he introduces her to everyone we see.

No comments:

Post a Comment