Also known as Amy, but the majority of the time it's 'Mammy'. I'm Mammy to my little munchkin Oskar (born Oct '10) a little diva, Erika (born Mar '13) two cats; Sid and Nancy and three fishies. I'm partial to a spot of leopard print, Hello Kitty and anything cat related. I love the sea and want to live right by it one day. Rock and Roll is my music of choice, and I enjoy a glass of wine, or three. Taking photographs and eating cheese and olives are also very important.

Saturday 15 June 2013

The Diet

I'm officially dieting! I have a size 8 bridesmaid dress to fit into by September 7th for Liv's wedding (which I'm very excited about!) 
I thought a size 8 dress would fit because all my other dresses are an 8 and still fit me after having Erika but this one must be a small size. 
As you can see it does not zip up. This was 3 weeks ago when I was at my start weight 141lb. I'm now just under 134lb, so I've lost half a stone. My goal weight is 118lb. But I'm gonna try it on again when I've lost a stone and hope for the best.

I'm on day 6 of The 30 Day Shred, and I'm using My Fitness Pal to track my calorie intake, I'm sticking to between 1000-1200 per day. 
I love this app because you can just scan the barcode of what you've eaten and it'll come up with all the ingredients and calories and you just add it to your diary. If something doesn't have a barcode, you just type in what it is and select the weight of the item and viola! For example:
         
You also document exercise and your weight! And at the end of everyday when you complete your diary it'll give tell you what weight you'd be in 5 weeks if everyday were like today. 

Oskar likes to join in with me when I'm doing the 30 Day Shred, he's so cute. He calls Star Jumps 'square triangle square triangles' because of the shape you make with your legs when you do them. They're his favourite. When I do sit ups he likes to lie on my belly which isn't the most helpful..

No comments:

Post a Comment